Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

10.09.2009

BiLo Foods: Hot General Mills Money-maker

$2 Money-maker!

There are two great overlapping deals going on at BiLo Foods/Riverside (PA, NY). First, buy 10 participating General Mills products and receive $5 off instantly at the checkout with the in-ad coupon. I have matched up all of the participating items with coupons here.

Next, receive a catalina good on your next purchase whey you buy Pillsbury refrigerated products (crescents, pizza crusts, cinnamon rolls, pie crusts, cookies, biscuits, dinner rolls, loaves, breadsticks):

Buy (4), get $2----Buy (5), get $3----Buy (6), get $4

I didn't know about this catalina deal when I made my purchase. I had planned to purchase everything pictured above for $2 after coupons. I ended up paying $2 and getting back a $4 catalina!

I used 6-$1/1 printable Pillsbury crescent rolls coupons and 2- $.50/2 Chex mix coupons. See the item prices and coupon match-ups here. Similar deals may be found at BiLo sister stores: Riverside, Quality Markets & Thornes Markets.
.
This is a "rolling" catalina, so I can use my $4 catalina to purchase more items and get back another $4 catalina!

BiLo Foods: Hot General Mills Money-makerSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

0 comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.