These are the best deals I see for the week at BiLo/Riverside in PA. Thorne's Market, Quality Market and P&C Foods may have similar deals. BiLo and most of their sister stores double coupons to $.99 and accept internet printed coupons. Check with your store for full details on their individual coupon policy.
Campbell's Tomato Soup $.49 (2/19 & $2/20 only)
-$1/4 Campbell's Coupon
Final Price: 4 for $.96 or just $.24 each
Campbell's Chunky Soups 3 for $4
-$1.50/3 Campbell's coupon
Final Price: $2.50 for 3 or $.83 each
Dole Salad $2.50
-$.75/1 Dole coupon
Final Price: $1 each after doubling
Land o Lakes Spreadable Butter $1
-$.50/1 LOL Spreadable Butter w/ Olive Oil Coupon
Final Price: FREE!
Crab Classic $1.99
-$1/1 printable coupon
Final Price: $.99
Frank's Red Hot $1
-$.50/1 Franks Redhot Sauce, any - 01-24-10 SS
Final Price: FREE!
I will add more items to this list as I see them.










0 comments:
Post a Comment