Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

3.07.2011

Staples: Brother HL-2240 Laser Printer $59.98

Staples has *my favorite* Brother HL-2240 Laser Printer on sale this week!  The printer is $119.98 with a $60 instant savings making it only $59.98! 

I have this printer and it is AWESOME for coupons!  It prints black and white and  yields approximately 2500 - 3000 pages per ink cartridge.  I have been buying my high yield toner ink for under $16 with a few deals I've found online.  It is priced at $72 at Staples -- Don't buy it there!!!

Staples: Brother HL-2240 Laser Printer $59.98SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE mine too!!! The other day it tried telling me my toner was low but you just have to cover your senser holes and it works perfectly for about a 1000 more prints (or at least that's the word on the net.) Saw a YouTube video on how to cover them. They say that your toner is "really" low when you start getting lines on your prints.

Money Saving Madness said...

That is a great tip! I'm going to try that!

I think I got more than 4000 prints, because most coupons don't use much ink.

Anne Hall said...

I have the same printer and love it. can you share where you buy the cartridges? the lowest I found on amazon was $42-$43

Amy said...

This printer regularly goes on sale at Staples and Office Depot for $49.99. I would suggest you hold out a couple more weeks - its all about buying at the lowest price!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.