Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

10.23.2010

FREE KFC Sandwich Coupon in Parade Magazine

If you are buying the Sunday newspaper, check your Parade Magazine for a KFC coupon good for a FREE doublicous sandwich with the purchase of a 30-oz drink.  It expires 12/5/10.

Thanks, Clippin with Carie!

FREE KFC Sandwich Coupon in Parade MagazineSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got mine today and the drink came to 1.80 w/ tax.
I was shocked at how small the sandwich was. It looks twice the size in the picture.
But it made for a cheap lunch...glad I was not that hungry though.
Sure not worth it for regular price!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.