Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

11.10.2008

11/10 CVS Trip

This was an interesting trip to CVS. These are not the items I intended to buy, however, many of the items I wanted were out of stock. But this turned out better than I ever expected. Here's the breakdown:
2 Palmolive Dish soap @ $1.49= $2.98
6 Altoids B1G1 Free @ $1.99= $5.97
1 Garnier Shampoo @ $2.99
1 Kids Nail Polish Kit @ $4.99
1 Loreal Revitalift Eye Cream @$11.99
Total Before Coupons = $28.92

Coupons:
Palmolive $1/2 -$1.00
Altoids 6 ($1 PEELIES!) -$6.00
Garnier Shampoo -$1.00
*L'Oreal (see below) -$11.99
L'Oreal Man. Coupon -$1.00
CVS Email Coupon $4/20 -$4.00
1 $5 ECB -$5.00

Total OOP (-$.07) Adj. to $00.00!!!!!!!!!!
$4 ECB Printed ($2 Palmolive & $2 Garnier)

I must say my store is super amazing. First of all they are incredibly friendly. Second of all, they are willing to do anything to satisfy the customer if they are out of a product. They were out of the L'Oreal Wrinkle Serum (Sunday-Monday Deal Only). They offered me a raincheck OR to pick any of the L'Oreal Revitalift Products on the shelf that were regularly $16.99 since that is the regular price of the sale item. They then adjusted the price to $11.99 and entered in a store coupon of $11.99 to EQUAL the ECB that should have printed. They just gave me the replacement product for free without any hassle.

Next, I was really happy to score those Altoids for free as my husband buys those at Walmart for around $1.69 each. I used a $1 peelie on each of those. They were right there on the package. The emailed $4/20 essentially got me the free nail polish kit for kids for a special someone on my Christmas list!

How'd you do this week at CVS? Questions? Comments? Click "comments" below and let me know! Or, try out my new Mr. Linky!

11/10 CVS TripSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

2 comments:

Shawn said...

Wow Michelle that is amazing! All I have to say is that my CVS is not like yours! The cashiers here do everything in their power to keep you from getting a deal! Your CVS needs commended! Great trip!

Michelle said...

You are right I should send another compliment about my AWESOME CVS to corporate!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.