Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

1.31.2009

Pampers & Beech Nut: Coupons for Moms


Get a Pampers coupon worth $1.50 by mail here!

Beech Nut Parent Pack: Call 1-800-523-6633 and request a Beech-Nut Parent's Pack. It includes "coupons and goodies" for baby. This is a brief call.

ToysR'Us & BabysR'Us coupons here.

Pampers & Beech Nut: Coupons for MomsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

2 comments:

Time4mom2 said...

Michelle,

After looking at the Toys R Us coupons, the fine print says only the original coupon will be accepted. Have you used Internet printable coupons or do you know if they do????

It's the wife said...

I just ordered the Beech Nut parents pack. It was so easy! I just gave her my name, address and where I heard about it (your blog) and she said she would send it right out. Less than a minute on the phone I think. I wish everything was that easy. Thanks for the info!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.