Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

2.22.2009

Deal Alert: 10 oz. Stacy's Pita Chips $ .50 after coupon

Remember the CVS deal last month that included Pepsi products and Stacy's Pita Chips? That is where I first discovered these yummy snacks! I bought three bags but they didn't last more than a few days! I have been craving them ever since! They are really addicting!

Today, I checked Walmart again for Stacy's since I had three more coupons for $1.50 off the 10 oz. size. I found them! Stacy's Pita Chips are only $2.00 per bag at my Walmart and with the $1.50/1 coupons from the 1/25/09 SS, they are only $ .50 per bag! So, dig out your coupons, quick! They expire 2/28/09.

Have you tried Stacy's Pita Chips? Let us know what you think of them in the comments below!

Deal Alert: 10 oz. Stacy's Pita Chips $ .50 after couponSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

4 comments:

Who is this CouponNerd? said...

My WalMart only has the 10oz bags price at $3.97. Even with the $1.50 off coupon, making these $2.47 doesn't make these a good deal. Did your WalMArt have the smaller bags? Which aisle?
Thanks!
couponnerd.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Our walmart had the 10 oz. bag too.. 3.97 Not a good deal here!

Anonymous said...

Don't waste your time at Walmart for those little bags! Get a 28oz size at Costco for $5.79.

Anonymous said...

Try living in NYC...the 6 oz. bag is almost $5! Count your blessings to all of you out there that are only paying $3.97 for the 10 oz. bag!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.