Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

2.23.2009

*HOT* Campbell's Soup Coupon

Click the photo above to get your $1/2 Campbell's coupon! Pair this great coupon with the B1G1 sale at CVS this week and get two cans for only $.49...or just $.25 each! I just paid $1.25 per can at Walmart last week so this is a really great deal. I'll be stocking up so I don't pay full price again!

*HOT* Campbell's Soup CouponSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Awesome! I am always on the lookout for Campbell's soup coupons!

Anonymous said...

That coupon gets a file/directory error and doesn't work...

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.