Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

3.06.2009

Free Iams Kitten Food at Walmart

Erin emailed to say she found the small purple bags of Iams Kitten food for $4.97 at Walmart. Use the $5 coupon from the 3/1/09 P&G Brandsaver Insert and get each bag FREE!

Thanks, ERIN!

**Update: You can get the puppy food variety at PetSmart until 3/29 for only $.99 after the coupon!

Free Iams Kitten Food at WalmartSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

5 comments:

Nonna said...

Thank you so much for this deal ! I am doing this for a Mama Cat with a litter of 5 cute new kittens that lives at my Hubs work warehouse and all the guys at work are taking care of Mama and the kittens.

They all will be adopted by the employees and I want Mama Cat to have Kitten Chow, which will give her the extra nutrients and calories she needs to stay strong and nurse her kittens to give them a good start too. I love it when Q's make a difference in lives...this time, 1 Mama Cat and 5kittens !

BTW,

After she has weaned them, she will be spayed !

Anonymous said...

I hope you can find this at your Walmart. I have not seen this posted anywhere else. I'll be checking my Walmart tomorrow!

Nonna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nonna said...

Update on Iams Kitten food:
I went to the online Iams site and in my zip code they don't have the 2 lb. size Kitten Chow, which I guess that Erin got with the Q. I'm still going to get the 4 lb. size which is 7.98 at Walmart so I will spend $2.98 OOP next week unless I can find it cheaper somewhere else, which is a very long shot !

BTW,
If I had a Mommy Dog and a litter of puppies to buy food,the 99 cent deal would be great !!!

Jill said...

I was refused using the $5.00 off Iams kitten food last night because the product was less than the coupon ($4.87). The supervisor said they are not supposed to accept any coupon more than the product cost. This is the first time this has happened at Wal-mart as I have gotten several things free with an overage before. Has anyone else had this problem?

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.