Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

3.26.2009

Walmart Deals - Too Hot to Pass Up!

Here are the best deals I see at Walmart. Keep in mind, prices may vary slightly by region or even by store. If you find a great deal at Walmart leave a comment or send me an email and I'll give you credit! To review or print a copy of Walmart's coupon policy, click here. And don't forget to price match at Walmart. Just take a copy of a competitor's ad and they'll give you the better price.

~~~DEALS with OVERAGE~~~
Pace Salsa Under $3
Use the printable Pace coupon (if you printed it previously)
FREE plus Overage!

Glucerna Cereals $3.94
-$5/1 Glucerna Cereal printable or $10/2 cereals coupon
FREE plus Overage!

Knox Gelatine $1.24-$1.64
-$4/1 printable here and here (print 1 from each)
FREE plus Overage!


~~~FREE after COUPON DEALS~~~
Iams Smart Puppy or Kitten Food $5
-$5.00/1 coupon from 3/1 PG
FREE!

Shout Wipes Trial Size $1.00
-$1/1 printable here
FREE!


~~~GREAT PRICE DEALS~~~

Kraft Dressings Rollback $1.59
-$1.50/1 coupon in this Sundays 3/29 SS insert
Final Price: $.09!

Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara $6.88
Use FREE Sexy Curves Mascara Coupon (up to $6.47) from April All You
Final Price: $.41

Frank's Red Hot Sauce $.88
-$.50/1 printable here
Final Price: $.33!

Clean and Clear Blackhead Eraser pads $5.44
-$5/1 printable
Final Price: $0.44

Danimals Yogurt $2.00
-$1/1 from 3/1 SmartSource insert
Final Price: $1.00

Snuggle Creme Fabric Softener $4.00
-$2.00/1 Printable here
Final Price: $2!

Breyer's Yo-Crunch Yogurt 4-pack $2.25
-$.75/1 coupon from 3/8 SS insert
Final Price: $1.50

Click here to see the Walmart deals I listed on 3/1. Some of those deals may still be available!

Walmart Deals - Too Hot to Pass Up!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

7 comments:

Lckevan said...

Does walmart allow overage? Last time I went they adjusted the coupon down to the amount of the item. Has anyone else had this problem? When Walmart send in the coupons, don't they still get the full amount that it says on the coupon? So they will be making money off of this...I don't understand why they didn't let me have the overage.

John and Alisha Stults said...

Hi, is the A1 coupon legitimate? It looks different than other coupons that I've printed before. I'm still new to this.

Money Saving Madness said...

The A1 is in PDF format and does look legitimate to me. It is not a bricks printable which is probably what you are used to. Some companies do provide pdf formats.

John and Alisha Stults said...

OK, thanks. I just wanted to make sure. It just didn't look like what I was used to, so I thought I would double check. I just found your blog recently, and am enjoying all the good deals. Keep up the good work!

Jennifer said...

Has anyone else had Walmart refuse the PACE coupon? I was told that they would not accept coupons for the remittance address given which did not make sense to me.

Jennifer said...

Lindsey,

I don't think they allow overage because I had a $4 Knox coupon and the cashier said since the price for the gelatin I bought was only $1.28, they could not give me full credit for the coupon and rounded the amount down to the cost of the item. However, If they do get reimbursed for the full amount of the coupon, then we should be able to use the overage.

Lindsey R. said...

I called the Walmart Corporate office about the Pace coupons (one store let me use them, the other one said they would have to adjust the amount down). The Walmart store that had refused to give me the $4 off called me the very next day to apologize and said if the coupon RINGS UP at $4 off, then YES, you SHOULD get the overage.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.