Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

3.22.2009

Walmart: Free Knox + $2.64 Overage


I found some great deals at Walmart yesterday and could not wait to post them for you...but, my DSL was out for most of the day Saturday so it all had to wait! Not to worry, everything is up and running now and I've got some great deals you'll not want to pass up!

  • Knox Gelatine is priced at $1.36. It is found right above the Jello boxes and pudding mixes. Use this $4/1 any Knox coupon and get $2.64 overage toward other items in your cart! This coupon scanned just fine with no beeps at the checkout!

  • Small bags of Iams Smart Puppy Food are priced at $5. Use the $5/1 coupon from the 3/1/09 Proctor & Gamble insert and get them totally FREE! Coupon expires 3/31/09.

  • Glucerna Cereals are priced at $3.96 per box. Use this $5/1 printable coupon and get one box free per coupon plus $1.04 overage! You can print this coupon twice per computer plus call 1-877-879-4857 (it's an automated call) to receive a free $5/1 coupon for Glucerna cereal!

Here are more great Walmart Deals.

Walmart: Free Knox + $2.64 OverageSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

2 comments:

Amber Schmidt said...

I have to say a HUGE thank you to you for this post! With the glucerna and overage from the $5 diaper leftovers... I was able to get more than $20 in overage! I bought potatoes, hamburger meat, bread, milk, cheese, bananas, apples, and a few other small things that NEVER go on sale! Thanks to your tips my weeks necessities were nearly FREE!!! That is such a huge help right now!

See my post here:
http://the-family-schmidt.blogspot.com/2009/03/fast-forward-to-monday.html

albeth7 said...

I tried to use this and my $4 pace coupons tonight at walmart and the checker noticed the coupons were for more than the products b/c I didn't have many items and my total came to .65. The manager said they can only take off the amount of the product if the coupon is for more than the product! I took my coupons back and told them I would go somewhere else. It was after a long list of irritating things that happened there and it really topped my day off. Their policy is wrong right?

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.