Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

3.30.2009

Walmart: Kraft Dressing $.09 after Coupon!


If you were lucky enough to get the great $1.50 off Kraft Dressing coupon in the Sunday, 3/29/09 newspaper inserts you can pick up the dressings at Walmart for only $.09 after the coupon! I was unable to get the papers this week so I ordered some of the Kraft coupons on Ebay. We use a ton of dressings in the summer so I decided to stock up. If you look carefully, you should be able to snag yourself a set of 15-20 coupons for around $3 shipped!

Walmart: Kraft Dressing $.09 after Coupon!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

2 comments:

Shelby and Mark said...

How can I post this info into my blog??? Im new at the blog thing,Can you help?? Hope this gets to you and back to me. Thanks

Money Saving Madness said...

Email me at moneysavingmadness @ yahoo.com

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.