Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

4.05.2009

Walmart: FREE Olay Soap, Vitamin Water & McCormick Seasonings


Olay 2-Pack Bar Soaps are regularly priced at $1.97 at most Walmart stores. If your store has them at that price, you can get them FREE using the coupon in today's 4/5/09 P&G coupon inserts. The coupon is for $2 off any one Hand & Body Lotion, Mousse, or any one Bar Pack, Base & Ribbons Body Wash or in-shower Body Lotion. That makes FREE soap! Let me know if you find them at your store!

~~~MORE GREAT WALMART DEALS~~~


Single 20 oz. bottles of Glaceau Vitamin Water10 are $1.00 at most Walmart stores. Use the $1/1 any 20 oz. VitaminWater10 coupon from the 4/5/09 SmartSource insert to get it FREE! Target has these on sale this week $10/10, so if your Walmart has them priced higher ask them to price match Target's weekly ad.

McCormick Seasoning Packets (not in the spices isle at my store) are priced at $ .50 and up. Use the $1/any 1 McCormick Seasoning Blend, Spice, Herb, Extract or Food Color coupon (from the 4/5 RP -some got only $.75/1) to snag those FREE or cheap!
~~~

Would you like to get these deals delivered right to your inbox? Subscribe today and never miss another HOT deal!

Walmart: FREE Olay Soap, Vitamin Water & McCormick SeasoningsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

7 comments:

Amber Schmidt said...

I am on a self imposed Walmart ban after they told me that all of my internet coupons were "fraudulent"... I refuse to go back there...

I am sure they would try and tell me I cannot use my $2 coupon straight from the paper too. I will have to go look at Target! LOL

Money Saving Madness said...

I'd try again with a new cashier and then ask to speak to a manager if you get the same response. I always try and EDUCATE my cashiers on how to identify fraudulent coupons. I point out the different pin codes on them and point to the area where it says "can be printed in black & white or color". When I ask for a manager I NEVER have ANY problems!

Also, stick to my young cashier theory. The middle aged women are jealous of how much I save and often scoff and grumble. The younger cashiers seem not to care and also think its great.

Unknown said...

I will agree that most of the younger cashiers either don't care or they would like to learn how to save like I do. That being said I am also on a semi ban from Walmart. I only buy exactly what I need from them, after getting treated like a criminal several times and getting told that a coupon that says any means just what's in the picture on it I refuse to give them the extra 8 cents. Unless it the only place I can get it for free.

Amy said...

OMG, sometimes I think cashiers have a few coins loose in their brain. Not to be mean, because there are some really efficient ones, however it's the rogue cashiers that cause me the most stress! I have even started having coupon anxiety dreams. Read here: http://writer4rent.blogspot.com/2009/04/coupon-anxiety.html
My grocery store girl scans all my coupons then when I pay with my $50 of $100 bill, not only does she mark it with her counterfit pen then she holds it up to inspect it. As if I'm printing money to. haha, what ever helps her sleep at night, I guess!

Ashley Hansen said...

I can't seem to find the Mccormick coupon. Which insert is it in?

Anonymous said...

I live in florida and there are no coupons in the P&G from 4/5 for the Olay Soap, could they be somewhere else?

Money Saving Madness said...

Ashley:
OOPS...I added the whereabouts of the McCormick coupon to the post. It was from the 4/5 RedPlum.

Anonymous: Those Olay coupons were hard to spot but you may not have gotten them. We never get Cover Girl coupons here when everyone else does. Check EBAY or thecouponclippers, etc.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.