Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

7.27.2009

Christopher & Banks: $10/10 Coupon!

Use this awesome $10 off coupon at Christopher & Banks in-store or online. There is no minimum purchase requirement, so you could walk away with a totally FREE item. The coupon is good on regular price merchandise and markdowns and doesn't expire until 8/16/09!

Christopher & Banks: $10/10 Coupon!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Michelle. I surely thought that there were no locations near me, but when I did a search of store locations, I found there was one 5 minutes away.

Great deal for the Mrs. or for mom.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link. But there is no bar code on the coupon. Has anyone used it yet?

angie said...

I used it today. I found TONS of cute clothes for 9.99.
I paid .63 for a sweater that was originally 39.99 marked down to 9.99!
THANKS!!!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.