Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

7.01.2009

~Deal Alert~$2 off Sugar Coupon


Have you seen this 6/21 SmartSource insert coupon? I had a few of them and decided to pick up some sugar tonight since we needed it. We're not big Kool-Aid drinkers, so I considered not even bothering with the coupon. But using the coupon was a great idea! The wording on this coupon really allows you to buy ANY SUGAR. This can be a fabulous deal even if you don't drink the Kool-Aid. You can actually get SUGAR FREE with this coupon! I purchased 10 packets of Kool-Aid, sale priced at $1. You can get powdered sugar, brown sugar, granulated sugar, sugar packets - any sugar with this coupon. Choose something low in price and end up getting both the sugar and Kool-Aid FREE! These are going really cheap on ebay. With pie baking, jam making, and all kinds of baking in our future, it was a great bargain!

~Deal Alert~$2 off Sugar CouponSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

3 comments:

stephanie said...

YOu can use the plain Koolaid lemonade to clean your dishwasher. It works great & refreshes it. I empty a packet in the bottom 1-2 times per month & it really makes a difference. It only works with the regular yellow lemonade packet.

Caroline said...

I didn't get this in my insert so thanks for mentioning the Ebay tip! I always forget about Ebay for coupons. Great tip from Stephanie too - thanks!

Amy -Cutting Coupons in KC said...

I used my Kool-Aid/Sugar coupon at Hen House here in Kansas City. I ended up with 20 packets of Kool-Aid and 2 bags of sugar for $.88!
http://cuttingcouponsinkc.blogspot.com/2009/07/hen-house-shopping-trip.html

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.