Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

8.12.2009

Blog Button: Now Corrected!

If you have copied and pasted my blog button to your website using the code undeneath, I thank you! But.....I had a problem with my code and unfortunately, it did not work correctly. If you click on the button from your website and it does not link back to mine, please recopy it! I have fixed the problem thanks to a helpful reader!

If you are new to this and want to add my button to your blog, just click on "layout" or "customize", then "add a gadget", then choose "HTML Javascript" and paste the text from the area under my blog button on my left sidebar. Save and check your site to see that it works!

Blog Button: Now Corrected!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

0 comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.