Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

8.02.2009

CVS Ready Fill Coupon Booklet worth $25!


If you haven't snagged your CVS Pharmacy ReadyFill coupon booklets yet, RUN to CVS! I asked at the pharmacy this morning and they had just opened the box of booklets. I was able to get one and later they handed my husband 3! There are some really valuable coupons inside. Here's what you'll find:
  • $4/20 purchase
  • $4/20 purchase
  • $4/20 diet/nutrition purchase
  • $2/10 vitamin products
  • $2/10 allergy products
  • $2/10 oral care purchase
  • $3/12 eycare purchase

All of the coupons are valid 8/2/09 through 9/12/09! Just ask your pharmacist!

CVS Ready Fill Coupon Booklet worth $25!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

3 comments:

nicole-ohio said...

my pharmacist said I had to have a script. there to get one!!!! I am mad because that is are only cvs in my town.

Money Saving Madness said...

I would suggest going back when there is someone else there and ask again. It can't hurt. OR wait until Sunday. There is an ad in Sunday's flyer that says "Ask about ReadyFill and receive a valuable coupon booklet". It says nothing about having a prescription to fill.

Deal Finding Chik said...

Thats what my pharmacist said too! =(

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.