Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

8.06.2009

*HOT*FREE Box of Honey Bunches of Oats with Pecans Coupon


***Sadly, these are all gone! That was fast!**
Play the Pecan Bunch Cash Hunt game and win a coupon for a FREE box of Honey Bunches of Oats with Pecan Bunches! Answer just two questions correctly and a box will pop up prompting you to print the coupon. If you don't see the coupon box, disable your pop-up blocker and keep trying. It took me two tries!

*HOT*FREE Box of Honey Bunches of Oats with Pecans CouponSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I tried to print the coupon, it told me the coupon is no longer available.

A Day In The Life said...

Me too. I just wrote an email to post explaining what happened and asked them to mail me a free coupon. They're really good.

GC said...

I caught this early and was able to print more than one!!! YIPPEE!!! I am excited!!

Sharon G said...

I was able to get four!!!

Anonymous said...

This doesn't seem to be working! Is it already dead? I tried several times (and turned off my pop-up blocker) and no coupon came up! :( Congrats to those of you who got it...

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.