Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

8.06.2009

Nielsen Homescan: Now Accepting Panelists

Nielsen Homescan is once again accepting panelists for their consumer program. If you are interested in earning points redeemable for electronics, household items, jewelry, toys and more you may want to check out this program. You will receive a hand held scanner to scan the products you buy, then download that information to the Neilsen company. Certain zip codes are excluded. There is no obligation to stay with the program if you decide it's not for you.

Nielsen Homescan: Now Accepting PanelistsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

3 comments:

Shawn said...

I just got my scanner in the mail today! I got excited when I looked at the rewards catalog! I haven't had time to read the entire thing, but it looks to be very interesting! There are a lot of nice items to choose from....just uncertain how long it takes to accumulate points! I will keep you posted!

Shawn

Anonymous said...

Has anyone done this? How many points do you get? How do they build up? Have you redeemed any yet?

zinachuck said...

I think it takes at least a year before you can get anything. They give u like 150 points per week for the first 6 moths. 200 for the next 6 months... and on ... the cheapest thing is like 9000 points... You will get that after at least 8 or 9 months. I got mine last week.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.