Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

8.10.2009

RedPlum: Is Something Missing in your Sunday Paper?

A few months ago I posted about RedPlum being pulled from many Sunday newspapers in certain regions. My region is one of them. If you are not receiving the RedPlum in your Sunday paper, GO HERE and enter your address. You will get one of three responses: 1) It will tell you which newspaper in your area still has the RedPlum, 2) It will tell you "sorry, the RedPlum is not available in your area", or 3) You will be able to sign up to receive it by mail.

RedPlum: Is Something Missing in your Sunday Paper?SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

4 comments:

GC said...

I signed up for red plum by mail a while back. I typed in my address and they said red plum does not get delivered to my area does that mean I will not get it my mail even though I signed up previously??
Thanks

Money Saving Madness said...

Go through the link I gave and it will give you the answer. I signed up to receive it by mail and never got it. I found out through this link it is available in a different Sunday paper than I usually buy.

Maven of Savin' said...

THANKS!!!

Vicki H. said...

Oh man, i get it by mail since July, but i only get one copy (which kinda sux -- i usually buy 2 papers on sundays). Also, the ones we get by mail are different than the ones released in the paper :( . We're missing out on a lot of good deals in Tulsa, OK now. OK i'm done whining. Thanks, i feel better! :)

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.