Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

9.25.2009

Babies R Us: 30% off Clothing Purchase + 2 Baby Einstein Videos for $4.99

Save 30% off your entire clothing & shoes purchase for kids sizes Newborn through 48 months with this Babies R Us printable coupon which may be used through Oct 4, 2009!

Another HOT Deal:
Babies R Us has their Baby Einstein DVDs on sale B1G1 FREE. There is an additional promotion which is running through Saturday, 9/26 - Save $10 when you purchase 2 DVDs.

Buy 2 Baby Einstein DVDs @ $14.99 each
Automatic B1G1 Sale -$14.99
Automatic $10 off with 2 DVD Purchase -$10
Total Cost: $4.99 for two DVDs!

Save an additional 10% off with this coupon through 11/4/09!

Babies R Us: 30% off Clothing Purchase + 2 Baby Einstein Videos for $4.99SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

2 comments:

BK said...

Where did you see the extra $10 off when you buy 2 DVD's? I'm thinking of running out tomorrow & want to be armed with the knowledge I need.

By the way, thanks for posting this! These will make some great Christmas gifts!

Anonymous said...

Toys r us is also having a major deal. Leap frog products are buy 2 get 1 free. I found a mountain of printable coupons by googling "leap frog coupons" and was able to print and use them in my store. With in store promotion and the coupons I found online I was able to get the zippity game system with 2 games, and the click start computer with 2 games for just over 130 bucks. A savings of about 70 dollars!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.