Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

9.16.2009

CVS: Mom's Best Oatmeal for $.25

I posted this deal for Mom's Best Oatmeal at CVS a few weeks ago but thought it was a weekly deal. Mom's Best Naturals Oatmeal in the single serve packets or canisters are regularly priced $1 and are located in the $1 section at my store. You can use this $.75/1 Mom's Best coupon to score some $.25 oatmeal. I bought mine at the time of my first post but have not tried it yet. I hope it's good!

Thanks, Common Sense with Money!

CVS: Mom's Best Oatmeal for $.25SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

0 comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.