Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

9.25.2009

Giveaway: Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters Prize Pack

Have you tried Nature Valley's New Granola Nut Clusters? I have mentioned before how much we love these new tasty snacks, so I was delighted to review all the flavors courtesy of Nature Valley and My Blog Spark! We received the great Adventure Pack pictured and we've been having a great time exploring nature with the binoculars, backpack, water bottle, flashlight and of course Granola Nut Clusters. We enjoyed four of the varieties!

Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters are a bite size blend of 100% natural ingredients that include select roasted nuts, whole grain oats and a touch of honey - a wholesome and delicious pick-me-up any time of the day. If you love nuts, you´ll enjoy this flavorful little snack featuring the perfect combination of sweet & salty flavors paired with a crunchy texture that you can see and taste. And with the first unique cluster-shaped granola packaged in a handy re-sealable pouch, it´s perfect for sharing on the trails or in your living room!

Nature Valley Snack Pack Giveaway
One lucky reader will win one of the Nature Valley Snack Packs which includes everything pictured above, including four full-sized packages of Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters! Entering is easy! You can enter up to five times the following ways:

1. Leave a comment in this post and let me know what your family's favorite nature activity is. Ours is taking walks in the woods! Be sure to leave your email address or link so that I can contact you if you are the winner.

2. Subscribe to this blog and leave a comment telling me you've done so. If you are already a subscriber, just leave that in your comment.

3. Follow me on Twitter. Leave your username in the comments.

4. Grab my button, then leave a link to your blog. Those who already have my button can let me know as well for an additional entry!

5. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to your post.

Make sure to leave a link or email with every entry so that I can contact you if you are the winner. One winner will be chosen on Wednesday, September 30. Good Luck!

Giveaway: Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters Prize PackSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

125 comments:

A Day In The Life said...

We go camping alot!!! I just love nature...

cblanchard76@comcast.net

A Day In The Life said...

I subscribe!!!

cblanchard76@comcast.net

A Day In The Life said...

I have your button...

cblanchard76@comcast.net

Josh & Jamie said...

We love to go camping and fishing.

jchappell03@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

We love to take our son and dogs for nature walks.

rainagrable@juno.com

Kira C said...

Our favorite thing to do is to explore the trails in our area. My kids are finally old enough to not get too tired walking for 2-3 miles, so we can now hit a few more trails than we used to. Fresh air, excercise a camera and fun. We love it!!

wagginone@gmail.com

Jennifer Foutch said...

We go to our local fairgrounds with the kids and feed the ducks
jennifer.foutch@comcast.net

momma-lana said...

We love camping and walks in the woods.

Anonymous said...

Our family likes to travel up North and take walks in the woods. The boys really enjoy it!
debbi.l.larocque@intel.com

Amber said...

We like to hike up the canyon and play in the river.

Amber said...

I subscribe to your e-mails

Mari said...

We like to walk and bike thru the trails in our area.

kaismahma@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I'm a subscriber!
starr61001@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

We love to feed the ducks at a pond near us!

starr61001@yahoo.com

Tommy said...

we love to go camping at least 5 or 6 times every summer. I also now am addicted to these after trying them for the first time a few weeks ago after the $1.60/1 coupons and a good sale at my super market the same week. Just bought 6 more bags of the cashew on Tuesday :)

Anonymous said...

we like to go fishing or a boat ride

johnsongm said...

I'm following on twitter: johnsongm100

johnsongm said...

we like to go camping

Anonymous said...

I subscribed

landje@aol.com

Unknown said...

We like to watch the ducks in our backyard.

Meg said...

We love walking through the woods and seeing all of the beautiful colors! :)

Meg said...

I posted here:
I posted here: http://supersouthernsavings.blogspot.com/2009/09/giveaway.html


southernpathway {at} gmail {dot} com

maria said...

We love to go camping!

maria13always(at)hotmail(dot)com

Meg said...

I subscribe

Meg said...

I grabbed your button

Melissa said...

I am a subscriber :o)

Melissa said...

We have little ones right now, and are living near the beach, so I think the beach is our favorite place to go explore. We have a fun beach with lots of shallow tidepools for our two year old to explore :o)

Melissa said...

I posted about this giveaway on my blog....check it out here :o)

http://domesticgoddes--intraining.blogspot.com/

Amanda said...

I love these Nature Valley Clusters. They are one of my new favorite snacks. We go fishing and for hikes at the local state parks.

afewshortcuts@gmail.com

Amanda @ A Few Short Cuts said...

I also have a button on my links page

http://afewshortcuts.com

Anonymous said...

I'm already a subscriber: sherri.kramer@att.net

Judy said...

Our favorite nature activity is hiking!

Laura said...

We love to fish!

Money Saving Maine-iac said...

Today we collected Monarch catapillars and put them in glass jars with the milkweed they love to eat. Every year we are enthralled with the process of change they go through and enjoy watching them become butterflies.

BargainFun said...

we love camping

Money Saving Maine-iac said...

I grabbed your button!

Anonymous said...

We love to be outdoors, just in the yard, camping, hiking... all of it. Love your blog, I check it several times a day.

eridenhour@yahoo.com

Lisa Thornton said...

We like to hike in the woods and see what different creatures we can find..

lisathornton@click1.net

Anonymous said...

I blogged about your giveaway at:

my blog

-Rob
lowerpaxton@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

our family loves to enjoy nature at the Wildwood Nature Trail in Harrisburg, PA. The kids love it when they find wildlife.

-Rob
lowerpaxton@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I subscribe to your blog!

-Rob
lowerpaxton@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Your button has a home at

my blog!

-Rob
lowerpaxton@gmail.com

Meagan said...

My husband and I love going to the park or the beach here in Florida. If we lived more out in the country (like we would like to some day), we'd go camping or hike mountain trails. We love outdoor adventure. =)

JC said...

We like biking and camping!

JC said...

http://tcarolinep.blogspot.com/2009/09/giveaway-money-saving-madness.html blogged.

cheflikes said...

Wow! We love picnics in the park. And... camping, hiking, etc. we just don't get to go very often.

likes2bchef@gmail.com

cheflikes said...

I'm a subscriber!

likes2bchef@gmail.com

cheflikes said...

I follow your tweets!

likes2bchef

Anonymous said...

My mom took us to every campground up and down the east coast! I can set up a campsite in no time!
Kris
vdilaura@stny.rr.com

Anonymous said...

my family just loves to camp and fish



jjjjjor@verizon.net

Anonymous said...

We enjoy playing in the yard and working in the garden. --Laura

tim2laura@zoominternet.net

Anonymous said...

My son is only 3 so he is just starting to enjoy camping and our last trip he discovered the joy of binoculars. So fun!

Anonymous said...

We love to take walks on nature trails and drive through the canyons.

Whitney rlhmtd4me@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

My husband and I LOVE to fish together! He is a pro and tends to fish for hours so I end up reading books and eatting snacks! WE would love the Nature Valley Prize Pack!
Cortknee81@aol.com

Jen said...

we like to camp and go to the river as often as we can.

mamato6@cox.net

The Keevy Family said...

My kids and I love to go on walks in our neighborhood and we have lots of nature trails in the nearby greenbelt as well. Lots of fun exploring!
Thanks for the great giveaway! I'd love to win!
Jane

Alltogetherbeautiful@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Love to go walking on the beach.

tosra55@yahoo.com

Richelle said...

We like to go to the park or just take walks.

Liz W said...

Going to the beach.

roxymb402 at aol dot com

Jennifer said...

We have a state park nearby, so we like to walk there, especially now that the leaves are turning!

Jennifer said...

I am a subscriber.

Jennifer said...

I also have your button on my site.

Anonymous said...

We like to take long walks together.

katie_mmartin at yahoo dot com.

Angela said...

We love hiking in the forest, especially in the rain. :)

Angela said...

Following on twitter @suburbanjung

Angela said...

I grabbed your button. See it here:
http://thesuburbanjungle.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Our favorite nature activity has been camping in Medora, North Dakota.
bkittie@hotmail.com

Dolphin Girl said...

WE love going to the beach.

Katie S. said...

I'm a subscriber!!!!

katie_walter07@hotmail.com

Katie S. said...

Our favorite nature activity is taking our 4 month old daughter for walks in her stroller. She LOVES the outdoors. Our favorite place to walk is the zoo. So many things in nature to enjoy!
katiesaffaras08@hotmail.com

Time4mom2 said...

Biking & Camping

Time4mom2 said...

I also subscribed!!!

clodyo said...

Prior to having kids, my husband and I used to backpack - it's not possible with little kids now! As a family we enjoy bike rides.
clodyo @ roadrunner . com

clodyo said...

I subscribe!
clodyo @ roadrunner . com

couponprincess said...

This is my first comment on Money Saving Madness although I read the forum every day and I love it.
My family loves any kin dof water sport but we've just discovered white-water rafting and we are hooked. It's our new favorite way to get back to nature.

Anonymous said...

We take walks every night and also like riding our bikes to a local park.

csbailey@charter.net

Amy said...

We love to bike or walk at the local park and in the mtns.

collector_of_masks@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Great giveaway! We love going to the beach.

Melissa (mbeninghausen@yahoo.com)

Sarah in MO said...

We love to go walking/hiking especially in the woods or by water.

Thanks for the giveaway!
misterjimmy at sbcglobal dot net

Helpful Housewife said...

We love camping and hiking! Thanks for the opportunity! spiffynpink at sbcglobal dot net

Anonymous said...

We have scavenger hunts! It is so much fun to see what all you can find in the woods.

barbidoll@2die4.com

Couponing in Central Florida! said...

Im a subscriber
mary @ the-edwardsfamily.com

Couponing in Central Florida! said...

I go camping once a month with my sons cubscout pack

chris said...

We like to go hiking and exploring new places!

Meagan said...

Blogged about your giveaway. It is linked up to this comment! =)

Jay said...

We like walking and feeding bread to birds and fish.
rbjj32825[at]lycos[dot]com

Unknown said...

Our favorite outdoor activity is taking nature hikes!!
(we actually just did a short one today!!) the boys love exploring!
~Dawn (rn4jchrist@aol.com)

jonahbonah said...

we love to go for long walks! we're hoping to get some bikes soon!

jakemelissajakea@aol.com

Jen said...

We love taking walks and are planning on taking more hikes on nature trails and going camping more.

Meredith said...

We love to take the dog and let her swim in the lake. while we just enjoy the view.

Anonymous said...

Our favorite thing to do is work in the yard. We have several gardens in our yard for flowers and veggies and herbs and love to work in them together as a family.
Angie
one 4 earth at aol dot com

Anonymous said...

Bird watching is definitely one of the favorite nature activities of my family. We have 13 feeders, 4 baths, and 2 bird houses in our yard!
Scott
nynekats at aol dot com

Beth and Brad said...

We love to go camping and canoeing!!

elizabethdavis85@gmail.com

Larena said...

I subscribe via google reader.

Larena said...

We like to take walks with the kids.

Anonymous said...

I subscribe.

April said...

My kids enjoy going for bike rides and walking in the woods.

aprilpetro(at)hotmail(dot)com

April said...

I subscribe.

aprilpetro(at)hotmail(dot)com

Jenn said...

I subscribe to your feed :)
jrosencr @ gmail.com

Jenn said...

Our family loves to go for walks through the woods. We have an 8 month old daughter and I'm expecting our second so we have had to tailor our walks around those two factors. Our daughter LOVES nature already and is very happy to play outside.

jrosencr@gmail.com

Maddie said...

I would have to say when we drive up to swim in Payette Lake in McCall, Idaho, and it's just as much fun to make s'mores around an open campfire!

eowyn@spro.net

It's the wife said...

We love taking the dogs for walks in the woods down by the river.

thecitygirl74@gmail.com

It's the wife said...

I subscribe via google reader.


thecitygirl74@gmail.com

Melissa A. said...

We love to play along the edge of the lake - throwing rocks, sticks, whatever we can find as far out in the lake as possible.
twc4072403368 (at) earthlink (dot) net

Erin Schell said...

I would have to say our favorite outdoor activity is taking a long hike in the woods on a fall day. Erin eschell@verizon.net

Nicky said...

Take a stroll while my daughter drives her princess car.]

Itemsforsalent@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

We love to go to the pool and play at the local park. My 4 year old also loves to go looking for different kinds of bugs to take to school for his science class!

tanyaweaver@ymail.com

Spencer said...

Boating!

sblythgoe@hotmail.com

Michelle said...

Camping! Loves it!
michellefelter@gmail.com

Michelle said...

I'm a subscriber too!
michellefelter@gmail.com

Together We Save said...

We love taking walks at our local state park.

denisewmomof3 @ gmail. com

bekalysha said...

I am a subscriber...LOVE your site !!

prachi said...

I love going on nature hikes with my toddler son

Michelle said...

@michellefelter ---
I'm a twitter follower!

Unknown said...

Or favorite activity is walking through the mountains near our house and hearing how quiet it is and seeing God's beauty!

Zionsville Mommy said...

We're a camping family!

mcknightnikki at gmail dot com

Zionsville Mommy said...

I'm an RSS Subscriber. Here's hoping I win!

mcknightnikki at gmail dot com

Katie said...

We love to hike. Our favorite trails are those that lead to waterfalls.

couponskjm@gmail.com

Rebecca S said...

We love to walk in the woods behind our house.

schuurman6@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

When my daugther and I go camping we catch crayfish in the stream, it's a blast for both of us! (Catch and release)

denversnotbad@yahoo.com

jennie said...

We love to hike!!


gringirl84@aol.com

Jennie said...

I am a subscriber!!


gringirl84@aol.com

Joy said...

I just subscribed. We enjoy hiking.

Jolene Osmun said...

I'm a subscriber, Haven't tried the Clusters yet, but would like to, love the outdoors..

Debbie F said...

We have a favorite lake we like to visit this time of year....it is surrounded by mountains and the leaves are absolutely beautiful in October. It is a true nature walk around the lake....

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.