Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

9.09.2009

Huggies Coupon & Changing Pads Deal


If you are not in need of diapers with the $1.50/1 Huggies coupon at Coupons.com, use it to purchase Huggies changing pads. The changing pads are $2.87 at Walmart. Pay just $1.37 after the coupon. Since the printable states "diaper product" and these pads do count as a diaper product!

Huggies Coupon & Changing Pads DealSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can also use these towards diaper wipes. I used mine last week when Huggies wipes were $1.99 at Target and got them for 49 cents apiece! I'm wondering if you could use them towards the pull ups wipes and get them at Walmart for 14 cents?

Anonymous said...

I found the Huggies wipes at Walmart for $1.50 for a refill size. Had a $3 off 2. The register beeped,saying I went over the amount limit (??? 2X$1.50 equals $3.00...) but eventually the cashier agreed or gave up, and honored the coupon...2 refills for free! Going to go back with new coupons to get 2 more!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.