Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

9.10.2009

Insert Alert: 5 Inserts on 9/13

It's a HOT weekend for coupons! Three SmartSource and two RedPlum inserts are scheduled for this Sunday's paper! If you are in a region that does not receive all of the inserts, I highly recommend viewing all the coupons HERE, then order what you need from your favorite clipping service. Here are a few coupons that I think will make great deals.

Smartsource
$4/1 Air Wick I-Motion
$.55/1 Bumble Bee Tuna Pouch
$1/1 Dreamfields Pasta
$.75/1 Reynolds Foil
$.75/1 YoCrunch Yogurt 4 pack
$1/1 Yoplait Delights
$1/1 Dole Fruit Bowls in Sugar Free Gel
$1/1 Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters

RedPlum
$.55/1 Pop Tarts
Free Ideal Sweetener
$0.50/1 Angel Soft (4-double roll or larger)
$0.75/1 Suave Body Lotion 18 oz or larger
+MORE!!!

There are literally hundreds of coupons coming this weekend. Prepare to purchase multiple copies. I see many coupons that will hopefully make some great deals with upcoming sales! Let us know if you see a great deal using any of the insert coupons!

Insert Alert: 5 Inserts on 9/13SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

0 comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.