Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

9.11.2009

Smokin' Hot Swagbucks Offer!

Swagbucks has offered a special code for Money Saving Madness readers! Today is the last day to join and use the code swagmadness (case sensitive). It will expire at midnight tonight! So what are you waiting for?

Swagbucks has to be my favorite way to earn money online. There are no extra or time consuming tasks to complete. Just search the internet from the Swagbucks website - or from the new Swagbucks toolbar- and EARN Swagbucks. Swagbucks easily convert to money in the form of prepaid Mastercards, gift cards, and just about anything you can think of!


I've been using my Swagbucks to buy gift cards which I'll give as Christmas gifts or use to purchase Christmas gifts. This week I redeemed some of my Swagbucks for $50 in Starbucks gift cards. Those will make somebody I know really happy at Christmas! :)

Not only is using Swagbucks fun, it is rather addicting! Try it out today and see how fast you get paid to search the internet! GO HERE now to enter the code!
--
Don't forget, Fridays are Mega Swag Bucks days! Search and win bigger bucks- 5, 10, 20, 50 and 100!

Smokin' Hot Swagbucks Offer!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please explain what the special deal is to use the code, 'swagmadness'. Do we get bonus points or extra points?

Money Saving Madness said...

The deal is....if you are not currently a Swagbucks user and you join, you'll get 5 Swagbucks to start off. Use the code "swagmadness" to get those.

amy said...

I am a little confused. I joined and even installed the toolbar. I serve the web quite a bit for savings (through the toolbar) and still I hardly receive any swagbucks. Is there something more I should be doing?

amy said...

Sorry, that would be surf the web!

Money Saving Madness said...

Amy,
How many Swagbucks do you think you are getting per day?

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.