Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

9.17.2009

Yoplait Thick & Creamy Giveaway

Have you tried Yoplait Thick and Creamy? Last month I got to try out the delicious Yoplait Thick & Creamy yogurt thanks to Yoplait and MyBlogSpark. I must admit, Yoplait Thick and Creamy was already my favorite yogurt, and it is always my pick when it comes to treating myself!

The best part of Yoplait Thick and Creamy is just that --it's thick and creamy! In fact, Yoplait Thick & Creamy offers such an extra-thick texture that you can actually write in it with a toothpick and it will hold the design! I have tried most of the flavors and have loved them all, plus this yogurt comes in a light variety, so you can eat it and not feel guilty! Current flavors are: Blackberry Harvest, Key Lime Pie, Peaches 'N Cream , Royal Raspberry, Strawberry, Strawberry Banana and Vanilla.
Yoplait and MyBlogSpark want to treat two of my readers to a gift basket filled with chic stationary, stylish pen - and of course a free coupon for any flavor of Yoplait Thick & Creamy! I received this gift set and was so impressed! Everything is exquisite! Not only can you write in their yogurt, you can just keep writing on all this chic stationery!

Here's how to win:

1. Leave a comment in this post and let me know if you've had the opportunity to try Yoplait Thick and Creamy and what your favorite flavor is. If you haven't tried it yet, let me know what flavor you'd pick.

2. Subscribe to this blog and leave a comment telling me you've done so. If you are already a subscriber, just leave that in your comment.

3. Follow me on Twitter. Leave your username in the comments.

4. Grab my button, then leave a link to your blog. Those who already have my button can let me know as well.

5. Blog about this giveaway and leave your link.

Make sure to leave a link or email with every entry so that I can contact you if you are the winner. Two winners will be chosen on Tuesday, September 22. Good Luck!

Yoplait Thick & Creamy GiveawaySocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

91 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes I have tried them and my favorite flavor is the Key Lime Pies. Yummy!
-Amy
amyjsabol@yahoo.com

Tommy said...

key lime pie rules!

Anonymous said...

I have not tried the Thick and Creamy Yoplait but I do enjoy the Light Fat Free Yougart everyday for breakfast. I would love to try the vanilla and key lime pie Thick and Creamy.

cheflikes said...

I have never tried the thick n' creamy. I have tried other varieties, and LOVE the Key Lime Pie, and I wouldn't mind trying the peaches n' cream.

cheflikes said...

I'm a subscriber!

likes2bchef(at)gmail(dot)com

cheflikes said...

I am following you on twitter!

Likes2bchef

Delia said...

I just subscribe to your daily emails, I would like to try the key lime flavor.

Delia at nursromde@yahoo.com

Devin Archer said...

I haven't tried but would love to try the Strawberry and Banana! Also I subscribed =)

Kimberly said...

I just subscribed to your blog! Thanks

Linda said...

I like the blackberry harvest. so yummy! lovemylittlefamily at yahoo dot com

Linda said...

i subscribe! lovemylittlefamily at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

My 2 kids LOVE this. Our favorite is strawberry!

csbailey@charter.net

Anonymous said...

Blackberry harvest! Awesome!

lauren@adamsnet.info

Erin said...

I have never tried Yoplait Thick and Creamy but would love too. I think I would choose the strawberry banana. I am a subscriber and a big fan of your website. Thanks Erin

eschell@verizon.net

Couponing in Central Florida! said...

My fave is Key Lime Pie!

Couponing in Central Florida! said...

I subscribe to your blog

Couponing in Central Florida! said...

I follow you on twitter

GC said...

If I tried a flavor it would be Peaches n' cream

Gracie

truthfrees9@windstream.net

Anonymous said...

I would try the raspberry! yum!

Larena said...

Royal raspberry is a favorite in our house.

Larena said...

I subscribe via google reader.

pjrj68 said...

Love the Strawberry! I am a subscriber.

pjrj68 said...

Love the Strawberry. Currently a subscriber. Love this site.

pjrj68 said...

Love the Strawberry. Currently subscribe to your blog.

jennie said...

I am a thankful and greatful subscriber!

Gringirl84@aol.com

jennnie said...

I really love the key lime flavour!


Gringirl84@aol.com

Meghan said...

I haven't tried it yet, but I think the key lime pie sounds so good!
Thanks, Meghanlombardo@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Haven't tried it but would love the key lime pie.

starr61001@yahoo.com

Momma_S said...

Boston Cream Pie. It's like heaven. My hisband lost over 100 lbs and that yogurt was like dessert for him.

Momma_S said...

I am a subscriber.

$uper $avin' Momma said...

I hven't trie them yet, but anything chocolate is great by me!

SnowWhitesBogShop at yahoo dot com

$uper $avin' Momma said...

I'm a subcriber aleady!

SnowWhitesBlogShop at yahoo dot com

clodyo said...

I have not tried it but would love to try blackberry harvest.
clodyo at roadrunner dot com

clodyo said...

I subscribe!
clodyo at roadrunner dot com

janell said...

I haven't tried it yet, but I would choose the blackberry harvest. sounds so yummy!

janell999@yahoo.com

janell said...

i'm a subscriber

janell999@yahoo.com

Brandette said...

It is one of my favorite yogurts, and I love the peaches and cream variety. Very good stuff!q

Amy said...

Strawberry banana is my FAV! And I'm a subscriber :)

amymelniczenko AT gmail DOT com

Simply Scrappy said...

I have not yet tried the Thick and Creamy Yoplait yogart, but I bet if I had a coupon I would try it :)
JustJessa26@yahoo.com

Simply Scrappy said...

I am a subscriber of your blog!

Simply Scrappy said...

I am a follower of Twitter!

JustJessa26@yahoo.com

Simply Scrappy said...

I have your button on my blog!

JustJessa26@yahoo.com

Simply Scrappy said...

I blogged about your giveaway!

JustJessa26 AT yahoo dot com

http://jessasspace-justjessa.blogspot.com/2009/09/stationary-giveaway.html

It's the wife said...

I like the vanilla, it's even better if you add some cinnamon.

thecitygirl74@gmail.com

It's the wife said...

I subscribe via google reader.

thecitygirl74@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

haven't tried it yet but would pick strawberry!

Anonymous said...

yes I have tried them and my favorite flavor is the key lime pie

Judy said...

I have tried Yoplait Thick and Creamy and I like it better than regular yogurt. I don't like the texture of regular yogurt but I like the Yoplait Whips and I like the thick and Creamy!

JC said...

I'd like to try Blackberry Harvest.

JC said...

Subscriber!

JC said...

@tcarolinep Twitter follower.

Maria R said...

I still have not tried the thick and creamy but this would be my opportunity to try it. I would love to try the blackberry harvest.
maria23clos@yahoo.com

Laura said...

I really like Thick & Creamy...especially the Strawberry. Yum!

Laura said...

I subscribe to this blog.

Laura said...

I follow on Twitter @couponlover16.

The Proverbs Wife said...

I haven't tried it but Strawberry would be my first choice.

scentreprenuer@aol.com

The Proverbs Wife said...

I am subscribed to your blog through feedreader. I love the header. You never remember what a persons blog looks like anymore when you only read them in a reader.

cg said...

I am a new subscriber. I enjoy trying new yougarts. I normally buy the light yogurt. I'd like to try the peaches and cream.

4myboy said...

my 3yr old son loves the thick and creamy! eats it allmost everyday!

Paula Myers said...

I like the Strawberry the best! paulajomyers@yahoo.com

Paula Myers said...

I subscribe! paulajomyers@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Just found your site and I subscribed. I have not tried the thick and creamy yoplait but I would love to try a yummy vanilla flavor.
dorothyhemmert@msn.com

Cocoa Lover said...

I love the thick and creamy strawberry. It is a favorite.

Dolphin Girl said...

Yoplait is my favorite yogurt. I enjoy the blackberry harvest flavor.

Anonymous said...

My little girls and I all love the peaches and cream. So good.
I'm caseyfarley at verizon dot net

Michelle said...

I haven't tried - but the French Vanilla sounds yummy!
michellefelter@gmail.com

Michelle said...

Oh ... and I'm also a subscriber
michellefelter@gmail.com

Jarrod said...

Key Lime Pie is my favorite. I love Yoplait thick and creamy, and also their whipped yogurt. YUM!
-Anita
calledtoadopt@yahoo.com

Josh & Jamie said...

I just subscribed.

nat said...

I haven't tried them, but would like to try the blackberry. Sounds yummy!

Christy said...

The thick and creamy has always been my favorite. My favorite flavor is strawberry.

Christy said...

I follow you on twitter.

BargainJargon

Anonymous said...

I have tried them all and my favorites are Blackberry Harvest and Vanilla.

Thank you,
eppsiebell@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Follow on Twitter: eppsiebell

eppsiebell@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I subscribed.

eppsiebell@hotmail.com

Puppy Dogs N Polka Dots said...

They are all so tasty. I am a big fan of Key Lime flavor.

CRay729@Hotmail.com
or through
PuppyDogsnPolkaDots.Etsy.Com

ciceromom said...

I have not tried the Thick and Creamy but I LOVE the Light and Fit Yoplait!!!

ciceromom said...

I'm a subscriber!

Anonymous said...

i just became a subscriber and I'd like to try the Blackberry Harvest

dana914s said...

Ohh I love the vanilla one its like eating Ice cream with out the quilt! Yumm-o!!

Dana

dana914s@ yahoo.com

dana914s said...

I am a subscriber!

dana914s@yahoo.com

My Poohie! said...

I haven't tried these yet but strawberry is my fav flavor

thekillerbeesx3 at yahoo dot com

Zionsville Mommy said...

I haven't tried the thick & creamy yoplait yet, but I would go for the Strawberry Banana. Sounds yummy. :)

Zionsville Mommy said...

I'm now an RSS subscriber. :)

Anonymous said...

I would like to try the Royal Raspberry.

Andrea D.
short74717@msn.com

Anonymous said...

I am a subscriber!

Andrea D.
short74717@msn.com

Brook said...

I have tried the light version, I love vanilla and raspberry!

BWoz said...

I am a follower of your blog via RSS reader!

Bonnie Triplett said...

I've been enjoying the Yoplait Thick and Creamy yogurt for over a year. I love the thick texture and delicious taste! My favorite flavor is the Key Lime Pie!

Anonymous said...

the key lime pies sounds yummy.jackie at chris14095@comcast.net

Grace said...

I would try Royal Raspberry. Yum! I'm a subscriber & I appreciate your blog!

Grace
haelee76g@gmail.com

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.