Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

10.13.2009

Become a Product Tester + Get a FREE T-Shirt

Have you heard of 4Moms? Right now there is a unique opportunity to sign up to test 4moms products, get special deals, participate in new product research, and win cool stuff. Sign up HERE to be a 4 Moms insider and send a photo of your family and they will send you a FREE Hat or T-Shirt.

I have never heard of this company and would love to hear from you if you are part of their program.

Thanks, MoJo Savings!

Become a Product Tester + Get a FREE T-ShirtSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

1 comments:

BargainFun said...

I signed up with them a couple weeks ago. I'll let you know when I get my shirt and other info ! www.bargainfun.blogspot.com

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.