Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

10.10.2009

BiLo Foods & Riverside: Rolling, Rolling, Rolling

I was able to make three more trips today to roll my $4 catalina from yesterday at BiLo Foods (PA, NY). I just love it when food items come very cheap! Here were my results.

Total Out-of-Pocket: $1.56
Before Coupons: $19.59

Total Out-of-Pocket: $3.40

Before Coupons: $35.04

Total Out-of-Pocket: $2.58ish

Total Before Coupons: $18.41

--------

Grand Subtotal for today: $73.04

I Paid: $7.54!

If you have a BiLo Foods, Riverside Market, Quality Market or Thorne's Market make sure to check your ad! I have matched up all the deals with coupons here. The BiLo sales run through Wednesday, so it will be hard not to keep this going!

BiLo Foods & Riverside: Rolling, Rolling, RollingSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

5 comments:

kimcox said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kimcox said...

Wow great job! I wish I had access to those great deals. But limited to Winn Dixie and 1 hour away Publix.

Jen D. said...

I have three orders planned and am off to do some shopping! I will give you an update when I return!!!

Shannon said...

Wow.. totally jealous. Wish we had those stores where I lived!

Jen D. said...

I scored! Two trips & 20 items total for only $5.71!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.