Here are the best deals I see this week for BiLo & Riverside and Quality Markets. Thorne's Market may have similar deals. Be aware that Quality runs their sales Sunday - Saturday, rather than Thursday - Wednesday. Most stores accept internet printables and double coupons up to $.99. Check with your store for the complete coupon policy.
24 Pack Pepsi Products $5.88
-$1/1 Pepsi peelies
Final Price: $4.88
Maxwell House Coffee 33-34 oz $5.88
-$1/1 printable coupon here
Final Price: $4.88
American Greetings Buy three, get $2 off:
--Buy 3 $.99 cards=$2.97
--Use $2 off coupon from store ad
--Use $1/2 printable here
Final Price: All three FREE!
Dannon Crush Cup Yogurt $2
-$1/1 from the 10/4 SS insert
Final Price: $1 each
International Delight Coffee Creamer $1.79
-$.75/1 International Delight, Any *goes straight to printing - smartsource*
Final Price: $.29
Did I miss something? Send me an email or leave a comment and I'll add it to the list!
10.21.2009
BiLo, Riverside, Thorne's & Quality Market Deals: 10/22- 10/28
Posted by Michelle at 10/21/2009
Labels: BiLo








0 comments:
Post a Comment