If you are looking for ways to make a little extra cash you might consider joining Inbox Dollars. If you have the time to read emails and take surveys, this could be for you! Right now, you can get a $5 sign-up bonus for joining. While you won't be making a paycheck with Inbox Dollars, with a bit of diligence, you can earn some extra spending cash.
I would recommend using an alternate email account for the emails you will receive from them. You will receive several per day. You can choose to ignore them or read them all. The more you read, the more you'll earn. If you decide you don't like the program, simply ignore the emails and within a certian period of time, they will take you off their list and remove you from their program.
10.16.2009
Inbox Dollars: $5 Just for Joining
Posted by Michelle at 10/16/2009








2 comments:
I just want to thank you for the wonderful post about Alice.com
I bought the things that you had posted, it is so awesome to save money. I hope that you continue to post about the deals that Alice has to offer. Thanks for such a wonderful site!
-Amy
I'll have another post up later today!
Post a Comment