Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

10.21.2009

New Glade Coupons & HOT CVS Deals

CVS has released two new coupons at their website: Save save $3/1 Glade Sense & Spray starter kit and save $3/1 Glade Lasting Impressions Starter Kit. Since these are CVS coupons you can combine them with manufacturer's coupons to make a great deal! This week both of these products are on sale for $5.

Glade Lasting Impressions Starter Kit $5
-$3 CVS Glade Lasting Impressions coupon
-$3 Manufacturer Glade Coupon from the 10/18/09 SS insert or any others you may have from magazines or mailers
FREE after coupons!

Glade Sense & Spray Starter Kit $5
-$3 CVS Glade Sense & Spray coupon
-$4/1 Glade Sense & Spray coupons from here
FREE after coupons!

If you have never stacked coupons at CVS. It is quite easy. Hand over the manufacturer's coupons first, then the CVS coupons. I'm going to predict that the second coupon you hand over will beep, however, since it states CVS coupon at the top it should be adjusted down and manually entered to make your items free without overage.

New Glade Coupons & HOT CVS DealsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

7 comments:

Linda said...

i don't think this is a cvs coupon. The barcode begins with a 5 and don't cvs coupons usually start with a 4? I'd love to be wrong! :)

Money Saving Madness said...

The Stacy's Pita Chips coupon was the same type of coupon and I had no problem stacking it with a manufacturer's coupon. It might be up to your cashier. I didn't print the coupon yet so I could be wrong.

Sherry said...

I printed out the coupons and they state CVS/pharmacy coupon rather than Manufacturers coupon. Thank you so much for the heads up. I posted on my blog and linked back to you! Thanks again!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sherry. I'm on my laptop and can't print but I've printed those from the CVS site before and knew they would say CVS coupon and not manufacturer's, so I went ahead and posted it!

Danielle said...

The printable coupons on the Glade website are at quota, and no longer available.

Danielle said...

The CVS Glade coupons are CVS Coupons, when you print them they have the CVS Logo on them.

Hobbies on a Budget said...

I hadn't seen these new CVS coupons. Thanks! I posted this on my blog with a link back to your post! www.hereswhatifound.blogspot.com

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.