Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

10.21.2009

Pink Together Giveaway: Make a Difference and Win!

On PinkTogether.com everyone can share hope by posting and reading inspiring stories of breast cancer survivors and supporters within the community. The site is part of Pink Together®, a national campaign to support those impacted by breast cancer and to help raise awareness of the disease. To support Pink Together, General Mills is donating $2 million to Susan G. Komen for the Cure® and is turning the packaging pink this month on an assortment of its most beloved brands. General Mills will also donate $1, up to $20,000, each time you post a comment of encouragement, send a virtual flower bouquet or share a story on PinkTogether.com in October.


Pink Together Gift Basket Giveaway
One lucky reader will receive an Inspiring Hope gift basket that includes a sleeved travel mug, a running ribbon charm bracelet, a pink leather strap keychain, a pink cinch bag, and a set of inspirational note cards. All of the gift basket items are from ShopKomen.com, where 25% of the merchandise purchase price benefits Susan G. Komen for the Cure® in the fight against breast cancer. And all of these items were donated by Pink Together and MyBlogSpark!

First head over to the Pink Together site and post a comment of encouragement, send a virtual flower bouquet or share your story. And remember, your post there will raise $1 for the Susan G. Komen Foundation!

Then come back here and let me know how you donated $1. Did you send a virtual flower bouquet, share a story or post a comment of encouragement? It's that simple! Make sure to leave your email address or link so that I can contact you if you are the winner.

Pink Together Giveaway: Make a Difference and Win!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sent a flower in my moms name, she is a survivor!

Anonymous said...

Forgot my email :)
Jodi_713@yahoo.com

Jamie Perez said...

I left my story for them....GO PINK!!!

soccer4_woman@yahoo.com

Jamie Perez

Melissa said...

I sent a flower in my moms name too. Unfortunately the cancer won in her case :o(

mdb3383@yahoo.com

Independentmami said...

I sent a flower and posted a comment to Crystal Hope
super_alba_star@yahoo.com

Danielle said...

I had to leave the site, because I was reading so many stories and sending everyone flowers. I also added my husband's Aunts story. She was a Breast Cancer Survivor but in the last few months it has returned and has metastasized into her bones. So far we know she has Stage 4 cancer. I would love to win this gift bag and share it with her.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I sent a flower to a lady in Englewood, FL. A close friend of mine has breast cancer and it has returned. We are waiting to hear what is next. She too lives in Englewood, Fl. They need all the support we can give.

Anonymous said...

Jodi_713@yahoo.com
I sent a flower in my moms name.

Lisa J said...

I sent a flower in my mom's name. She lost her life to breast cancer on 1/03/1993.

DJJOhns@netzero.com

Anonymous said...

I shared by story as a cancer survivor and let everyone know that I am no longer going to be afraid and am going to take my life back. I told how i got a tattoo of the ribbon and how I volunteered to be interviewed by a local station (something the old me would never have done). My email is acoda0023@verizon.net

clodyo said...

I sent a flower to Lindsey. What a great way to donate $1. Thanks!

clodyo(at)roadrunner(dot)com

plb8156 said...

I shared the story of how my sisters best friend died of breast cancer this summer. She was only 35 & left behind 3 kids. I encourage everyone to get mammograms!
plb8156@aol.com

Shawn said...

I sent a flower and posted a word of encouragement! Cancer has really taken over my family this year!

WiJoyMom said...

In honor of my friend, who has be free of breast cancer for 3 years.

Mirian said...

I sent flowers and left an encouraging message and read crystal's story, I could read more if time allowed. All these women are amazing. Mirian_mlg@tmo.blackberry.net

Anonymous said...

I read Molly's story and then I sent her a virtual flower and left her a comment of hope. I also said a prayer for her.
lpchris1@rtmc.net

Anonymous said...

I sent Linsy a virtual boquet.

denise_22315 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Mollie Cargill said...

I sent flowers in my grandmothers name!
mrs.bnavy0401@gmail.com

Sandi said...

I sent a flower in my best friend's name who has now been a survivor for 1 year!

Jen said...

i sent a virtual flower to a lady in my city.

Jen
mamto6@cox.net

Liz W said...

I sent a flower! Such a nice way to donate to charity.

roxymb402 at aol dot com

Anonymous said...

I sent a flower in honor of my Grandma. The flower was Crystal Hope.

Anonymous said...

I've had two family members die of cancer in the last 2 years and another who is struggling in her second battle. It's great to hear so many stories.

coupon-girl@live.com

Jaime said...

THe site is wonderful ! I spent an hour sending flowers to so many fantastic Women and their families
copperllama at yahoo dot com

Jaime said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheryl said...

I sent flowers!! clee009ATtampabayDOTrrDOTcom

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.