There are lots of HOT deals this week at Rite Aid. If you plan to shop, don't forget your $5/25 coupon! And save your receipts for the Gift of Savings Program! All totals are calculated BEFORE coupons! The program ends on 10/17. Take advantage of the Video Values program for hot coupons! Go here to print coupons -including a $5/20!
Here are the best deals I see this week with thanks to For The Mommas for the match-ups!
Chloroseptic AllergyBlock Gel $9.99
Submit SCR $9.99
Use $3.00/1 coupon from the 05/03 SS
Final Price: FREE plus $3 money-maker!
Carmex Moisture Plus Lip Balm $2.99
Submit SCR $2.99
Use $1.00 off coupon from here
Final Price: FREE plus $1 money-maker!
Carmex Lip Balm $1.99
Submit SCR $1.99
Final Price: FREE!
Bee M.D. Throat Drops $2.49
Sumbit SCR $2.49
Submit $1.00 Rebate Form
Final Price: FREE plus $1 money-maker!
Simply Saline Children’s Nasal Mist $3.99
Submit SCR $3.99
Use $1.00/1 coupon from 7/26 SS
Final Price: FREE plus $1 money-maker!
Simply Saline Nasal Mist $4.99
Submit SCR $4.99
Use $1.00/1 coupon from 7/26 SS
Final Price: FREE plus $1.00 money-maker!
Dr. Thompson’s Coldwar $3.99
Submit SCR $3.99
Final Price: FREE!
Children’s Throat Cooler $2.99
Use $1.00/1 printable coupon here
Final Price: FREE!
Beyond BodiHeat Pain Relieving Heat Pads 3-4ct $2.99
Submit SCR $2.99
Final Price: FREE!
Breath Again SinoMarine Nasal Spray $7.99
Submit SCR $7.99
Final Price: FREE!
Sucrets Throat Lozenges or Ice Pops $2.99
Submit SCR $2.99
Final Price: FREE!
Comtrex 20 count $3.99
Submit SCR $3.99
Final Price: FREE!
Sea Breeze Cleanser $4.99
Submit SCR $4.99
Final Price: FREE!
Poligrip Denture Adhesive Cream $1.99
Submit SCR $1.99
Use Free Super Poligrip in 10/04 RP
OR use $1.99/1 printable coupon here
Final Price: FREE plus $1.99 money-maker!
Sinus Buster or Allergy Buster $8.99
Submit SCR $8.99
Final Price: FREE!
Chex Mix $.99
Use $.50/1 coupon from my coupons.com sidebar
Final Price: $.49 after coupon!
If you are thinking about becoming a Rite Aid shopper, this is the week to do it! There are so many FREE and money-maker deals that you could really make some money after manufacturer's and Rite Aid coupons! If you see any deals I missed be sure to let me know!









2 comments:
Hi Michelle;
I just want every one to know they should check their BodiHeat boxes before going to the register. There are $1.00/1 coupons inside that can make this deal a money maker. I found out when I got home and opened mine. Too late for me but I wanted to pass on the savings. I posted this on my blog as well.
Teresa
what does SCR stand for on rite aid posting
Post a Comment