Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

10.12.2009

Stock Up on Cold Medicines: HOT Upcoming Deal at CVS

It's that time of year again. Time to stock up on cold medicines and find the great bargains! Each year around this time, I make it my mission to buy a full year's worth of medicines at ROCK BOTTOM prices. Here is one deal I will be definitely doing!

Next week, beginning on 10/18 CVS will have an Extra Care Buck Deal on Dimetapp and Robitussin: Buy $20 worth of products and get $10 ECB! Both are priced at $5.50. Here is one deal scenario:

Buy 4 Dimetapp/Robitussin $22
Buy Glade Reed Diffuser or Candle $6.99, get $6.99 in ECB
Subtotal: $28.99

Use 4 $2 coupons (print $2 Dimetapp HERE or print $2 Robitussin HERE) -$8
Use $3.50/1 Glade Candle printable or $3/1 coupon from the 10/4 SS
Use $5/25 printable CVS coupon
Total: $12.99
Get back: $16.99 in ECB!

This is a great deal! Print your coupons now before they are gone! **Don't forget, this deal isn't starting until Sunday, 10/18!

Stock Up on Cold Medicines: HOT Upcoming Deal at CVSSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

5 comments:

Heather said...

Hey! When I go to the Robitussin website and fill out the survey and my info, I don't see a way to submit it and then print off the coupon. How did you do it? Do you see a submit button at the bottom once you've filled out your info? Thanks.
Heather @ www.savingmoneylivinglife.blogspot.com

Money Saving Madness said...

Heather,
I did see a "print" button but for some reason you have to wait for two pop ups, press yes or ok for each and then the print button comes up. I think they might be having site issues. I went to the Robitussin site and entered my info and a Dimetapp ad came up for the coupon. I did it twice. I made three attempts before I got my two coupons. They are either overloaded or having issues, but it did work for me eventually

Deb ! Frugal Living And Having Fun! said...

I recently found your blog and really am enjoying it a lot. My name is Deb over at Frugal Living And Having Fun and I have AWARDED You a BLOG AWARD.

You can pick it up here:

http://www.frugallivingandhavingfun.com/2009/10/honest-scrap-award.html

Please stop by to see your award and pick it up, and to say, "Hi".

Deb @ Frugal Living And Having Fun

a busy mom getting through life said...

I have a quick question on the printing. when you print these is there a way to get all 4 or even 3 on one sheet of paper? I printed out some for bi-lo and it was one cpn per sheet( buy theirs and get SH free deals). I feel like I am wasting so much paper lately.

Thanks for posting, good job.

Money Saving Madness said...

There is no way to get them on one sheet- but, I often take the paper out and place it back into the printer so I get two on the page.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.