Walmart has rolled back the price of the AirWick Freshmatic I-motion Ultra from around $10 to just $6. Use the $6/1 AirWick I-motion Starter Kit coupon from the 9/13 or 8/30 SS inserts to get these for FREE!
Here are a few more Walmart Deals I was able to score today:
Duncan Hines Brownie Mix -Rollback-$1
-$.55/2 coupon from the 10/11 SS insert
Final Price: $.73 each
Johnson's Bath Buddies Bar Soaps $.97
-$1/1 coupon from 9/13 RP
FREE!
Johnson's Baby Q Tips $.97
-$1 from 9/13 RP
Final Price: FREE!
Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters $2.38
-$1.60/1 printable coupon
Final Price: $.78
Over the Moon Milk $2/half gallon (new price)
-$1/1 printable coupon
Final Price: $1 each
Farmland Ham Cubes $2.50
-$1/1 coupon from the 10/11 SS
Final Price: $1.50
Musselman's Totally Fruit or Healthy Picks Applesauce 4-packs $1.88
-$1/1 printable coupon
Final Price: $.88
McCormick Spices & Herbs $1.12 and up
$1/1 printable coupon from my coupons.com sidebar
Final Price: $.12 and up
Schick Razors $1.97
-$2/1 coupon from the 10/11 SS insert
Final Price: FREE!
Rolaids Original 3-Roll Pack $1.32 each
-$4/2 coupon from the 10/4 RP
Final Price: FREE plus overage!
Purina Friskies Natural Sensations Cat Treats 2.1 oz $1.86
-Free coupon from 9/27 SS
Final Price: FREE!
Idahoan Potatoes $.42 ea
-$1/3 printable coupon
Final Price: $.09 each
Toaster Strudel $1.98
-$1/1 coupon from my coupons.com sidebar
Final Price: $.98
Breyers Yo Crunch $2.00
-$1/1 from 9/13 SS
Final Price: $1
White Cloud bath tissue (4-pack) $2.00
-$1.00 from 9/27 SmartSource
Final Price: $1
Dawn Direct Foam $2.47
-$1.50/1 from Home Made Simple Booklet
Final Price: $.97
Keep in mind prices may vary by region or by store. If you find a great Walmart deal let me know in the comments below!
10.11.2009
Walmart: FREE Airwick I-motion Ultra
Posted by Michelle at 10/11/2009
Labels: Walmart








1 comments:
Thank you! Thank you! I was able to pick up 6 of these AirWick's for free! I love your blog!
Post a Comment