Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

11.08.2009

New Home Made Simple Booklet

Home Made Simple has a new "refresh your nest" coupon booklet with $35 in savings inside. While these booklets are pretty similar and have almost the same coupons in them each time they are available, I always request one. The coupons are higher in value than in the Sunday inserts and I have been able to score some great deals with them. A few weeks ago I used several Dawn Hand Renewal coupons from this booklet to get FREE Dawn at CVS!

Thanks, Mojo Savings!

New Home Made Simple BookletSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

0 comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.