Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

11.07.2009

Real Simple $5 Cash Rebate

I mentioned this rebate in an earlier post, but wanted to give you the full details here! Through November 19th, Real Simple is offering a $5 Rebate when you purchase $15 in qualifying products. Receipts dated 10/12 -11/19 are eligible for the rebate. Qualifying products include:

Head and Shoulders
Fruit2day
Honey Baked Ham
Eucerin
Jergens
M&M's Premium
International Delight
Nestle
Quilted Northern
Truvia
Uncle Bens
General Foods International

Mail your receipt(s), postmarked by 11/19/09, along with your name and address clearly printed on a 3" x 5" card to: Real Simple "Holiday Savings $5 Rebate Offer," c/o USSC, 625 Panorama Trail (Bldg. 2, Suite 100), Rochester, NY 14625. Please allow 6 – 8 weeks for delivery.

Real Simple $5 Cash RebateSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

1 comments:

Mandy said...

Thanks for posting this again. I hadn't bought any of these the first time, so I had forgotten about it when I had bought these products after.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.