Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

12.07.2009

1800-Flowers Fresh Rewards Update *HOT* 16% Cash Back @ ShopAtHome














I completed my order with 1800-Flowers.com and redeemed my $40 in rewards PLUS a $10 coupon, AND received 16% CASH BACK through ShopAtHome! You can go through the 1800-Flowers link at ShopAtHome to purchase from several participating retailers like the Popcorn Factory, Cheryl&Co (cookies), 1800-Baskets and more. You will earn 16%!! Here is what I got:

Snowman Sugar Cookie Jar $24.99
Popcorn Factory Holiday Snack Tin $29.99
Shipping $9.99
Subtotal $64.97
-$10/50 coupon using promo code RTU33
-$40 Fresh Rewards Redemption
Paid $14.97 from a Paypal Balance
Received around $10 from ShopAtHome!

Total $4.97
---
It took me forever to decide what I was ordering and did not have time to figure out if the $40 in Fresh Rewards would cover the shipping. If you had sucess with this please let us know!

1800-Flowers Fresh Rewards Update *HOT* 16% Cash Back @ ShopAtHomeSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't put my order completely through yet, but after the promotional code & my fresh rewards were applied, it came to $2.97 plus tax. I would imagine that if it wasn't going to work, it wouldn't have let me put both codes in.

Adena said...

Just found your wonderful site and bookmarked it. What is Fresh Rewards? I also just signed up for Shop At Home and was going to use you as a referral but never saw where to put the referral. They might be able to track that I got to their site from your post though??

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.