Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

1.26.2010

Another Target Deal: FREE GE CFL Lightbulbs!


Here's a hot deal you'll want to add to your Target shopping list!

GE Energy Smart CFL Light Bulb, $2.99-$3.99
Use $2/1 GE Energy Smart CFL Target coupon from the SS 01/10 (exp 2/28)
Use $1/1 GE Energy Smart Compact Fluorescent Lighting Product printable coupon
As low as FREE after coupons!

Thanks, Common Sense with Money!

Another Target Deal: FREE GE CFL Lightbulbs!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ace Hardware has these bulbs on sale through the 31st for $1-$2 depending on the wattage. Save even more by taking the ad to Target to price match!

Anonymous said...

Is that the smartsource with Ken's salad dressing on the front? b/c I dont see that target coupon in it...is that regional? I'm from northeast Ohio

Anonymous said...

I can't find it either. I'm in Central Florida.

Anonymous said...

"$1/1 GE Energy Smart Compact Fluorescent Lighting Product printable coupon" linky no worky.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.