Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

1.01.2010

Hot Deal on Pillows at Kohl's --Less than $3.20 Each -FREE Shipping



Are you ready for yet another Kohl's deal?  The Big One standard size pillows are on sale for $4 each.  Use the code EXTRA20 for 20% off plus NOCHARGE for FREE shipping!  That makes the pillows just $3.20 each shipped to your doorstep!

Go through ShopAtHome to sweeten this deal further!  Get 4% cash back! If you are not a current member of Shop At Home, and want to take advantage of this deal, you'll get $5 plus 4% cash back!  Go here to join ShopAtHome.

Thanks, SD!

Hot Deal on Pillows at Kohl's --Less than $3.20 Each -FREE ShippingSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!! I was just thinking about how I needed a good deal on pillows. It is nice to refresh them every so often and what an awesome deal! I got 6 pillows for about $20 and my Discover Card was offering 10% cash back at kohls.com!!

Troy Schmidt said...

Thanks so much for the heads up! I just got a new set of linens (remodeled our bedroom) and we have been stuffing TWO flattened pillows into a case to make them look plump! I got 6 pillows for less than $20 too!!!!

BekkiBoo aka tubelessstl said...

I did the shop at home and got the code to work for 20% off, but the code for free shipping is not working. Can someone email me as to what to do or did they already drop the deal of free shipping (no limit). I know the site says free shipping for over 75.00 but I don't want to spend 75.00.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.