1.13.2010
*HOT!* Recycle Bank Deal: Earn up to 300 MORE Points per WEEK
I was just thinking last night that I needed to figure out how to get more points over at Recycle Bank! They have some really great, and hard-to-find coupons! Swag Grabber has found the answer! Just follow this process and you'll earn 300 more points which will buy you 30 Coke coupons, several magazine subscriptions or whatever you choose! (If you recycle, please read how to earn points, that way too.)
::Sign up for an account with Kashless here (a free classified ad service).
::Then click on "Rewards" at the top and link to your RecycleBank account.
::Click on "Saved Searches" and start saving searches.
::For every search you save, you'll get 10 extra points added to your RecycleBank account. You should be able to earn around 300 points in less than 15 minutes.
::Your points will show up in your account within a few days and you can redeem them for all sorts of wonderful things like free magazine subscriptions, coupons for free products, high-value coupons, and more.
Thanks, Money Saving Mom and Swag Grabber!
Posted by Michelle at 1/13/2010
Labels: Coupons, hot deals, Member Programs









5 comments:
They changed the value of the coke coupons so now they are 40 points instead of 10 points. I was bummed to see that but still free coupons are nice.
I tried it and hope it works well. That stinks with the Coke coupons...guess they were too popular.
There is a $4/$20 CVS coupon
How does this recycle bank work? I signed up how do they know how much i recycle? I am so confused!
I only received 5 pts for saved search instead of 10.
my luck
Post a Comment