Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

2.19.2010

Cool Freebie: Free Yard Sign

This is so cool!  I've not tried this out yet, but Janel emailed to say she made a totally FREE yard sign from YardSignsWork.com!  Even the shipping is FREE! I am just thinking of all the signs I could make!  If you decide to make one, leave a comment and let us know what yours says!

Thanks, Good Deal Mama!

Cool Freebie: Free Yard SignSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eggs for Sale!

ami said...

I got one that says Yard Sale!

Anonymous said...

I made one that says "this sign was free! - Jerome". It's an ongoing joke in my friend's family that his dad gets anything he can for free.

Anonymous said...

The Party's HERE!

That way I won't have to make a sign for my daughter's kindergarten birthday party at our house!

Anonymous said...

I am having trouble placing the order. Each time I click on one of the options, it gives me a reason why you must call to place the order. Any suggestions to those who made it work?

Anonymous said...

I got one that says Deer Crossing....my dad loves it when the deer come in his backyard to at night, figured the sign would be a nice surprise

Julie said...

Just went there, and it says no longer available. In fact, they jacked the price from free to $99! Yikes! Glad so many others were able to get it, though!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.