Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

2.12.2010

New Olay Rebate & Target Deal =$10 Money-maker!

There is a new Oil of Olay rebate available!  Buy three Olay Facial Moisturizers, Facial Treatments, Facial Cleansers, Hand & Body Lotions, Body Washes, or 6+ Bar Soap Packs and get $15 back via mail-in-rebate!

Target currently has an unadvertised gift card deal on Olay Bodywash:  Buy 3 Total Effects Bodywash at $5.49, or the bonus packs of Quench or Ribbons also $5.49 and get a $5 gift card.  Here's how to turn this deal into a money-maker:

Buy 3 Olay Body Wash $16.47
Buy 3 Venus $20.97
Total = $37.44
-$6 using (3) $2 Venus 2/7 PG
-$16.47 using (3) Buy Venus get FREE Bodywash
Final Price= $14.97, get $5 Venus GC, $5 Olay GC and submit for $15 REBATE!

Thanks, Maven of Savin & Common Sense with MOney!

New Olay Rebate & Target Deal =$10 Money-maker!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

2 comments:

The Coupon Centsation said...

I did it today and it was AMAZING!
They were out of the Venus and honored an more expensive razor in its place :)

rudie2shoes said...

I went to my local Target last night. I tried to scan to see if there was an unadvertised deal but nothing showed up, so I figured the free $5 gc was only for a limited time. I went ahead to purchase the 3 Olay (body bars and 2 body washes). I got a free $5 gc from Target! So the total was about $17.30. I will send my rebate. So I made money after my Target gc!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.