Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

2.23.2010

Staples: Online Savings Available In-store!

This is an example of what the coupon looks like.

If you are like me, you probably receive these Staples coupons in your email and read "valid online or by phone" and figure you'll never use them.  I recently was given a HOT tip from a reader that saved me an instant $25 at Staples! ---These "online or by phone" coupons are accepted in-store by MOST stores!!!!

Last week I purchased a laser printer at Staples and decided to ask if they would accept the online coupon.  The cashier did not blink ane eye.  Apparently it is their policy to use these coupons in-store!  I saved $25 instantly!

These coupons come by email with the weekly ad, so make sure to sign up for weekly deal alerts from Staples.  I know I get one of these every week and this week it is a $25 off $75 which is a great deal!

**In addition, the associate at  my store told me I could combine the coupon with the $50 printer trade promotion.  All I had to do was purchase another item and he suggested a ream of paper!  On top of that, I used my $72 in Staples Rewards, making a stellar deal!

Thanks, Connie!!

Staples: Online Savings Available In-store!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

0 comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.