Shutterfly is celebrating their 10th birthday! If you register or log-in to your account at Shutterfly, you can add the code MARCH10 to your account and get a $10 credit good on your next order. I received this in an email but when I logged in, a screen popped up with the same code, prompting me to enter it.
To get the credit in your account, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Enter special offer code" under special offers. This offer ends March 11th.
There is currently FREE shipping on a $30 order. Use SHIP30.
3.04.2010
FREE $10 Credit at Shutterfly
FREE $10 Credit at Shutterfly
Posted by Michelle at 3/04/2010
Labels: Photo Deals








4 comments:
It must not be available for just anyone because it told me that "This special offer may not be applied to your account." Bummer!
I got the same message - this special offer may not be applied to your accout.
Huh...it just worked for me. Did you make sure it was in all caps?
It didn't work for me either, even when I tried it in all caps . . . too bad:( Thanks, anyways:)
Post a Comment