Many of you may remember this deal from several months ago, however several readers have emailed saying they received their books recently, so I thought I would post this again for new readers, or anyone able to print again. I recently got a new computer, so I am rediscovering some old deals (FUN!)!
Print this $1/1 Yo Baby coupon. Yo-Baby 3-in-1 Meals are just $1 each at Walmart and many other stores, making them free after the coupon. If you have access to two computers, make sure to print at least FOUR.
Then go HERE and request your free Leap Frog Tag ABC Animal Orchestra Book for purchasing any four YoBaby Yogurts! Even if you don't own the Leap Frog Tag, this is a great book to read!
Thanks, Pirates of the Supermarket!











3 comments:
Looks like the print limit on this coupon is only 1.
I was able to print 5 per computer a few weeks ago. But it figures when I went to 2 stores that carry the 3 in 1 meals they did not have any, no spot for them or anything when I just got them the week before..ugh! The only bad thing about their coupons is they expire so soon.
After having no problem in the past, I went to Wal-Mart today and found they didn't have the 3-in-1 meals. Like the commenter above, there wasn't even a space for them on the shelves.
Post a Comment