Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

3.05.2010

Recycle Bank Reminder $4/20 CVS Coupon


Recycle Bank offers one $4/20 CVS coupon per month.  The month goes by the calendar, so if you got one in February you can go back and get another now.  I received 300 points for adding Kashless searches and plan to use those points to get my $4/20 coupons monthly until I run out!  The CVS coupons are worth 50 points.

There are several other ways to earn, just go to "earn points".  Join now and earn 40 points!

Recycle Bank Reminder $4/20 CVS CouponSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I recycled a cell phone through them and received 828 points! I figure this will keep me in monthly $4/20's for awhile!

Anonymous said...

Holy smokes! I entered my old cell phone info and it told me I could have 10 points. :(

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.