First, breath deaply.....
then, PRINT the following coupons:
$3.00 off 1 Huggies Little Movers (Print two times)
$3.00 off 1 Huggies Snug and Dry
$5 off of $25 Rite Aid Coupon (change the zip code to 19549 and 50 miles)
NOTE: This deal is looking to be regional and working only in select TEST MARKET areas. Readers have confirmed finding this deal in Buffalo NY, Harrisburg PA, Greensboro SC, and select California stores. I have requested a list of stores from my contact at Rite Aid and will post it in the morning if I receive it.
Buy (2) Huggies Little Movers $8.99 each
Buy (1) Huggies Snug and Dry $8.99 each
Use the (4) Huggies coupons from above
Pay $15.05
Get a coupon at the end of your receipt for $11.99 good on ANY Non Perscription Purchase! *You must use your Wellness+ card and buy 3 in one transaction to get the $11.99 reward.* If you don't have a card, you can sign up here and use your phone number for your transaction until you receive your card.
Do this transaction a second time. Then, submit your receipt for SCR #800: Buy 5 Huggies, get a coupon for a FREE pack!
Thanks, Stylish Saving in the Capital District!









24 comments:
Do you have to do all three in one sale? I did two seperate transactions of two diapers each and did not get this. (of course I didn't know about this yesterday...isn't that always the way lol!)
Do you have to have a wellness card to do this?
YOU have to have a wellness card, it is how you get the UP Reward. Take a close look at the first photo in the post.
And yes it states you must buy 3 to get the $11.99 reward!
Margie,
If I was in your shoes :) I'd go and do this deal until I ran out of coupons!
Can you use the 11.99 reward on your next purchase of three huggies and get another one (roll)?
Or save it for another purchase?
Katie
I would say YES Katie. It says on ANY non prescription purchase!
However, I have not seen this done twice yet. I am not sure if you will get your $11.99 coupon the second time, but it seems like you should unless there is a limit. There is no limit listed on the shelf tag. Hopefully there are no glitches!
Anyone want to try it and report back?
Great news! So, wipes are on sale for $2.50 for a 64 ct box, and there is a coupon for $2/2 64 ct boxes. So should this scenario work? (new to couponing!)
4 64 ct. Huggies wipes 2.50 each
(2) 2.00 off any 2 pks Huggies wipes
Pay $6 out of pocket, get $11.99 in rewards.
Thanks for the input! Emily
I would say no to the wipes scenario. For one, the shelf tag is hanging below the diapers only. The pre coupon price must be $11.99 (fine print on the receipt).
Sorry, that would have been a great deal!
I just bought 3 packs of Huggies diapers this morning and did not get this Up Reward nor was it advertised on the shelf. Is this regional?
Did this just start today? I bought 3 packs of Huggies late last night, used my wellness card, and did not receive the 11.99 deal at the end. booooo
I did this transaction 3 times. It does roll.
For those who did & did not get this 11.99 rewards- where are you in the country? Was it marked in your store?
I knew it was too good to be true, lol! Still a great deal, and I will be taking advantage. When you gals roll coupons, do you just ask the cashier to do the transactions back to back? Do they ever give you a problem with this if so? Thanks in advance!
Did NOT get the UP Reward in Northern VA this morning. No ad for this on shelf and I used my Wellness card and bought 3 packs of Huggies in one transaction at around 11:30 am on 5/18. A Full Cup has a thread and it looks like this has been working in Western NY, SoCal, somewhere in NC...
I bought three jumbo packs on 5/16 and did not receive this coupon on my receipt, but when I entered my receipt for my SCR I got the free pack for only buying three instead of 5 - strange! Is this deal advertised anywhere online?
I'm in GA - it didn't work for me :-(
I have a contact with Rite Aid, so I have emailed him and asked for a list of stores, states or regions where this deal is confirmed to be taking place.
He is very good about returning my emails and I will post his response as soon as I get it in the morning.
I did two transactions at Rite Aid yesterday- 3 packages of Huggies on each with my new wellness card. No coupon, and I didn't notice anything advertising it on the shelves. I'm in the Bay Area, CA.
What a SWEET deal!!! Wish it worked for me. :)
I was just at Rite Aid and bought 6 packs in two different transactions. I forgot my wellness card. I am in Utah and hoping that this works here. I would stalk all of me neighbors and friends for coupons to do this deal. I have two in diapers and NEED them. Let us know when you find out where this deal is working. Thanks for all you do!
Did not work in Bowling Green, KY this morning.
do you know what stores in cali that are offering this promo?
Thanks,
Vickie
Didn't work in Northeast Ohio. Bummer
I just got off the phone with rite aid and they said, It will start June 6th for everyone...darn!
I did one transaction yesterday (all three diapers) and got the 11.99 reward. Did one today with two diapers and one pull ups and it worked again. Did a second transaction today with just the wipes and it did not work on those. I am out of huggies coupons so this is where I stop. In the end I got 5 packs of diapers, one pack of pulls ups and 3 tubs of wipes for $6.50. Plus I am eligible to get the free pack of diapers. Woo hoo! This is what I call a deal! I live in central PA, the Harrisburg area I guess, that had the wellness rewards start up a while back. I was never a big Rite Aid shopper, but getting deals like this I will stop by there more often.
Post a Comment