Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

5.19.2010

Taco Bell: FREE Limeade Sparkler ~First 500,000!!!

WOW!  Taco Bell is offering a coupon for a TOTALLY FREE Limeade Sparkler - Choice of Cherry or Classic Limeade!  NO other purchse is required!  The coupon states "one per person".  You can print two per computer and they expire 5/25 -you have only a week to redeem.

These look quite refreshing!  I'm heading out to Taco Bell now......

Thanks, Coupon Pro!

Taco Bell: FREE Limeade Sparkler ~First 500,000!!!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

2 comments:

Time4mom2 said...

THANKS so much for posting!

Anonymous said...

I got one today - cherry. It was not as tasty as I thought (had a weird chemically taste). I didn't have coupon so I couldn't tell you if it worked. But thanks for the post! :)

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.